Bourne End offers a very good road network with easy access to junctions 3 and 4 of the M40 or junction 8/9 of the M4 via the A404 dual carriageway. With rail and road accessibility to London, it has become a popular place for commuters to live.
Bourne End sustains many businesses and services whilst still retaining a village-like atmosphere.
Market Commentary / Rental Costs
- Surrounded by the towns of Maidenhead, High Wycombe and Marlow, it is often seen as a cost-effective solution to both retail and office uses.
- The Wessex Road Industrial Estate offers industrial warehouse premises with some units converted to alternative retail use. Due to the high demand for industrial units in the area, there are low vacancy rates, particularly on the Wessex Road Industrial Estate where rents range from £7-10 psf.
- The town centre of Bourne End consists of retail along the parade with a mixture of national and local retailers. Free town centre parking outside the shops is one benefit. There is a limited supply of retail units and with high demand, there is currently a low vacancy rate.
- Residential developments are also prevalent, due to the high values and excess of town centre period office buildings.
- The Bourne End Business Park is located in Cores End Road and offers modern offices between 1,000 and 13,000 sq ft.