The Mill House, 1 Soho Mills

Wooburn Green, High Wycombe, HP10 0PF

The Mill House, 1 Soho Mills, High Wycombe, Investment / Offices / Offices For Sale - External.jpg
The Mill House, 1 Soho Mills, High Wycombe, Investment / Offices / Offices For Sale - MEETING ROOM.jpg
The Mill House, 1 Soho Mills, High Wycombe, Investment / Offices / Offices For Sale - SHARED KITCHEN.jpg
The Mill House, 1 Soho Mills, High Wycombe, Investment / Offices / Offices For Sale - BREAKOUT KITCHEN AREA.jpg
The Mill House, 1 Soho Mills, High Wycombe, Investment / Offices / Offices For Sale - External.jpg
The Mill House, 1 Soho Mills, High Wycombe, Investment / Offices / Offices For Sale - MEETING ROOM.jpg
The Mill House, 1 Soho Mills, High Wycombe, Investment / Offices / Offices For Sale - SHARED KITCHEN.jpg
The Mill House, 1 Soho Mills, High Wycombe, Investment / Offices / Offices For Sale - BREAKOUT KITCHEN AREA.jpg
Property Type Investment / Offices / Offices
Tenure For Sale
Size 3,783 sq ft
Price Price on application
Business Rates £5 per sq ft Each portion of the building is separately assessed - small business rates relief may apply
Service Charge n/a
Energy Performance Rating This property has been graded as E (115)

Refurbished Office Building

Key Points

  • Long Leasehold Interest For Sale
  • Recently Refurbished
  • Access to Car Parking
  • Part vacant / Part occupied building providing income to Sept 2025
  • Would suit Owner Occupiers & Investors
  • Within easy walking distance to local amenities

Description

Originally the estate office for a local paper mill, one of the largest in Buckinghamshire, Mill House has long been an important part of the local community. From Paper Mill to the present day, the red brick, light-filled building has recently undergone a full refurbishment and internal refit.
A part of the building (c25%) is currently let out to ACS Technologies Ltd on a sub-lease due to expire in September 2025. The remaining parts of the building (c75%) currently comprise fully furnished offices and break out areas used by a serviced office provider, however, vacant possession could be provided.
The offices currently offer full climate control, Wi-Fi, fast fibre connectivity, telephony and 24/7 access. Additional facilities offered include hot desks, co-working opportunities, break out areas, fully equipped kitchen, bookable meeting rooms etc. Fixtures and fittings could be made available to a new owner for an additional cost.

Available area

The accommodation comprises of the following

Name sq ft sq m Availability
Ground 2,255 209.50 Available
1st 1,528 141.96 Available
Total 3,783 351.46

Location

Mill House is approximately 7 minutes by car from the M40 at Junction 2 (Beaconsfield), with Heathrow Airport and London just 30 minutes away by car. Public transport is available and links are set to get even better, with the Elizabeth Line opening in 2022. A journey from nearby Taplow Station to Bond Street station in central London will take just 38 minutes. Alternatively, nearby Beaconsfield Station to Marylebone takes just 31 minutes.