A small town in Buckinghamshire, about 9 miles south of Aylesbury and 8 miles north west of High Wycombe. Princes Risborough lies at the foot of the Chiltern Hills and the A4010 road follows this route from West Wycombe through the town and then onto Aylesbury.
Market Commentary / Rental Costs
- Princes Risborough is a characterful location and has the typical cluster of High Street retail and a couple of national chains, including WH Smith and Costa.
- It is a cost-effective location with access on the A4010 from High Wycombe to Aylesbury. With a great deal of through traffic which enables it to be another good destination retailer site.
- Offices are scattered throughout the Old Town and new developments including the Regent Park development closer to the main line railway station at Princes Risborough. This offers direct access to London Marylebone.
- Regent Park was built in 2008 and offers industrial and office accommodation adjacent to the well-known furniture manufacturers; Ercol. There has been high demand for the industrial units on this estate since completion, with many sold off plan.
- Town centre properties tend to be period in nature, however, more modern accommodation on Regent Park is available.