Slough is a large town in Berkshire, 21 miles west of London and 3 miles north of Windsor. The A4 and the Great Western Main Line pass through the town, and in recent years, Slough’s population was the most ethnically diverse in the UK outside London.
Cross Rail will further Slough’s appeal making journeys to London extremely fast.
Market Commentary / Rental Costs
- Slough benefits from very good road and train network connections, making it home to many international corporate occupiers, including 02 and Lego.
- Office accommodation is available in large headquarters style buildings fronting the A4 Bath Road, varying from 50,000 – 200,000 sq ft. Office rents range from mid teens to
- Industrial accommodation is available in a mixture of small business to corporate requirements on the Slough Trading Estate run by SEGRO. Mars are a key occupier on the estate.
- The Queensmere Shopping Centre offers retail accommodation linking to the main High Street with both local and national shops on offer.
- The A4 Bath Road running through Slough has many trade counter, car showrooms and DIY superstores.
- The close proximity of Heathrow has made Slough a strategic choice for international companies.