Property Agent Commercial / Residential:
We are recruiting for a property agent either with relevant experience or someone keen to join the industry. We are happy to support the right candidate through formal qualifications. The right candidate could have either commercial or residential property experience.
Chandler Garvey is one of the leading firms of property consultants in the greater Thames Valley region, with a network of 5 offices in Buckinghamshire and Berkshire.
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our Aylesbury office for a Property Agent to join the team. This is a full time, permanent position in our Sales and Lettings department.
Please read job specification below for this position:
Roles and Responsibilities – Sales and Lettings
· Be responsible for the end-to-end management of deals for the sale/letting of commercial properties, ensuring a positive client experience
· Act as the main point of contact between property owners and prospective occupiers to ensure the best possible deal is negotiated for the client
· Assist landlords in promoting their properties and dealing with interested parties
· Arrange and conduct viewings
· Prepare Marketing Reports
· Prepare Enquiry Schedules
· Negotiate and prepare relevant paperwork (Heads of Terms) prior to the sale/letting of a commercial property
· Manage all aspects of the transaction
· Deal with inbound enquiries either via telephone, in person
· Complete Tasks set on CRM Software
· Assist with developing strategies and tactics for the promotion of Chandler Garvey and the services offered
· Actively promote the wider services of the business and engage with colleagues to identify new opportunities for referral business
· Build strategic relationships and partnerships with key industry players, agencies and owners as well as existing customers
· Attend industry events/networking events as required
· Ensure your LinkedIn profile is relevant and up to date
· Suggest new sales avenues and implement campaigns as required
· Attend meetings with clients/prospects
· Ensure awareness of “live” properties and any potential instructions by liaising with the Agency departments
Wider Roles and Responsibilities
· In collaboration with line manager plan each day and discuss the priorities
· Regularly update CRM with detailed information as required for new business, liaise with the wider team to ensure clients are aware of all services offered
· Ensure all client/applicant/contact touch points are accurately recorded with follow up tasks
· Leave detailed handovers/tasks to be dealt with if out of office, set out of office replies
· Keep own calendar up to date
· Ensure own compliance with Information Security Management in line with GDPR
· Adhere to all relevant company applicable legislation
· Assist with the day to day operation of Chandler Garvey to include:
· Attending any training days/events as requested
· Attending any networking events as required/relevant
· Deputising for the Divisional Directors in their absence as requested by them for example attending marketing meetings or client meetings
· Attending any relevant meetings with suppliers/clients
· Attending any company meetings/strategy events
· Assisting the Head of Operations in planning any networking or other client event
· Work with the senior management team to facilitate the growth and management of the Residential Homes Department
Day to Day Priorities/KPIs
Ensure all new leads are dealt promptly. This will include relevant qualification, property matching and sending of relevant particulars as well as setting a follow up task.
Complete all diarised tasks on the day they are due.
Starting salary dependant on experience.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please send your CV and covering letter to Rachel Rice: email@example.com